Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Preconceptions

So as you guys may already know, I am in Miami right now shooting with FlavaWorks. So far so good. But I am realizing that because of the Raunch video that I made with Lucas Entertainment (Piss Sluts) people expect or think that getting pissed on is the norm for me. In a way it's kind of impress's me because that let's me know that I must be good at what I do and my performance is believable, but I don't like to get pissed on. It was a scene, that's it. As a performer I am asked and expected to deliver. It doesn't mean that that's what I do in my everyday life. I don't want to be known as the piss boy. LOL.

Don't get me wrong, I loved doing the vid for Lucas Entertainment, it was a great experience and I'm sure I will be working with them a lot more, but still pissing is not my thing. Just wanted to get that clear.

Well that's it for now..... I have to go do a photo shoot. Keep it cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment